For those that are serious about cyclocross and want to participate in different events, looking for the best cyclocross bikes under $2000 is the best option.
- 【THREE RIDING MODES】 Non-Foldable E-bike & Assisted bicycle, you can choose what way you like.Suitable for riders between 165-190cm.Mechanical front and rear disc brake design and 21-speed professional transmission system.250W Germany motor technology could achieved 25-35km/h 15-21.7mph. Perfect climbing ability
- 【LARGE-CAPACITY LITHIUM BATTERY】36V/8AH li battery supports 25km/15.5mile ( E-Bike Mode ) to 50km/31mile ( Assisted Mode ) ridding. Equipped with smart lithium battery charger for fast charging (4-6 hrs).
We start off our list of the best cyclocross bikes under $2000 with the Kemmaner 26-inch electric mountain bike. It’s easily among the best non-foldable e-bikes on the market and is ideal for cyclocross.
The Kemmaner 26-inch electric bike features an ultra lightweight aluminum frame that’s very strong. On top of the frame, there’s an anti rust paint that ensures that the aesthetic of the bike doesn’t wear down.
With a large-capacity 36V/8AH li battery, the bicycle has very decent range. It’s capable of travelling 15.5 miles in E-bike mode and 31 miles in assisted mode. The smart battery offers convenient fast charging as well.
Thanks to the 21-speed shifters, and a 250W german motor the Kemmaner excels at climbing up hills. Where the e-bike disappoints is the power display.
With so many different e-bike in the market incorporating more modern display, Kemmaners’ offering is a big disappointment.
However, aside from the disappointing display, the Kemmaner is a solid option for cyclocross enthusiasts.
- Ultra lightweight aluminum frame
- Large capacity battery
- Excellent performance
- Disappointing meter display
- 6061-T6 aluminum alloy frame with endurance geometry for worry free durability and all day riding comfort
- Gravel disc performance full monocoque carbon fiber fork delivers smooth handling
Even though the Haanjo came out in 2015, it can still hold up today as one of the best cyclocross bikes. It provides a great combination of performance, comfort, and durability.
To allow the cyclist to pedal away easily, the Haanjo features a 6061-T6 aluminum alloy frame. The design of the frame encourages an endurance geometry that makes the bicycle feel comfortable through the day.
Diamondback ensure that the Haanjo doesn’t just travel fast in a straight line, it’s also competent in the corners as well. It features a gravel disc performance monocoque carbon fiber fork that helps provide a smooth handling experience.
It offers a smooth drive as well thanks to the Shimano 105 10-speed drivetrain. Even though most manufacturers offer a higher range of gears, the 10-speed setting works well for most terrains.
While travelling fast is important, coming to a stop is essential as well. Luckily, the brakes on the bike are super responsive, that’s all thanks to the TRP cable actuated hydraulic disc brake system.
Not only does the braking work well on paved surfaces, it also performs exceptionally well on off-road surfaces.
However, the decision to provide a 10-speed drivetrain really comes back to bite Diamondback when it comes to climbing and descending from hills. If it wasn’t for this oversight, the Haanjo would arguably be the best cyclocross bike under $2000.
- Endurance geometry ensures the bike feels comfortable all day
- Smart TRP hydraulic disc brake system
- 10-speed gear system
- Schwinn aluminum gravel/adventure frame with rigid fork is great for fast riding on varied terrain. 700c wheels fit riders 5’4” to 6’2” in height.
- 14 speeds with Shimano shifter / brake lever combo and Shimano rear derailleur provide quick gear changes.
If you want a competition level cyclocross bike, the Schwinn Sporterra is a brilliant option. It features a lightweight aluminum frame in combination with a rigid fork. The resulting combination is a bicycle that travels super fast and offers agile handling.
It’s capable of performing brilliantly on all kinds of terrains and is ideal for cyclocross events. Thanks to the inclusion of a 14-speed Shimano shifter system, you can rapidly shift between gears depending on the kind of terrain you encounter.
Unlike the Diamondback Haanjo, the gear ratios are wide enough to support both climbing and descending hills. However, Schwinn could have definitely gone with a drivetrain that offers more gears.
Instead of just boasting an ability to travel at high-speeds, the Sporterra boasts impressive stopping power as well. The inclusion of alloy mechanical disc brakes help deliver superior stopping power.
While on paper, it sounds like an absolutely amazing bike, there are a few limitations. Schwinn don’t do themselves any favors with the assembly process and really make things difficult for customers.
A lot of people also encounter further issues because they manage to incorrectly assemble the bike and potentially put themselves in danger!
- Competition level cyclocross bike
- Impressive speed and performance
- Comes to a stop impressively
- Requires complex assembly
While most people are familiar with the larger companies like Schwinn and Diamondback, not a lot of people will be familiar with the name Labixun. However, given the quality of their 18-speed adult road bike, that’s all about to change.
The bike is ideal for cyclocross, because of the lightweight design and durable aluminum alloy frame. When we say lightweight, we really mean lightweight. The bike only weighs around 9.8KG.
Laxibun was obsessive while trying to make this bike lightweight and it really shows in the design. Aside from the aluminum frame, the brake calipers also use an aluminum alloy.
As everything is so lightweight, it’s fairly easy to get this bike going fast and travel at high speeds. However, there’s a cost to such a lightweight design. The bicycle suffers significantly when it comes to stability.
You might not notice the lack of stability on the road, it becomes even more apparent while you’re on a trail. While there’s a definite advantage to making a lightweight bike, going too far can seriously put the safety at risk.
- Supremely lightweight
- Unmatched on-road performance
- The ultra lightweight nature makes it unstable off-roads
- FASTER & FARTHER 🚲🚲 AM100 electric bike is styled in 6061 Aluminum alloy frame, Air front suspension Fork, adjustable preload to match weight and riding style for a great riding experience. 350W Power Brushless Motor The Maximum Speed Can Reach 28MPH. 48V 10.4Ah Large Capacity Samsung Lithium Battery. Electric Mode Mileage: 45-50 miles, E-PAS Mode: 50-55 miles, Sport Mode: 60-80 miles. Ebike Weight: 60 LBS. Load Capacity: 300LBS.
- EXCLUSIVE E-PAS SYSTEM 🚲🚲 The 350W ECO motor and intelligent controller is connected with E-PAS system. The E-PAS system recharge power back to battery when PAS level is 0 / 1 and speed exceeds 13mph. As you enjoy the downhill glide and speed of passion, E-PAS effectively extends the life of the motor and battery and allows your bike to have 55 miles trip distance, even more.
We wind up our list of the best cyclocross bikes with the eAhora AM100. It performs exceptionally well on both pavement and bike trails thanks to the aluminum dual sport frame design.
When you ride the Amalgam, you’ll immediately notice how fun it is to ride and the easy pedalling. That’s because you get access to the pedal assist mode with a 250 watt hub motor.
The inclusion of this assist mode, more than makes up for the narrow gear ratio. With the pedal assist, climbing up steep hills and travelling distances becomes an absolute breeze.
Schwinn were also smart with the battery placement. A common issue among e-bikes is that the manufacturer will place the battery in an awkward position.
However, Schwinn integrated the battery into the downtube. As a result, the bike achieves a low center of gravity and manages to provide a very stable ride.
Everything isn’t all rosy though, the electronic gauge is way too simple and the assembly offers that signature Schwinn difficulty. It’s not a full e-bike either as you only get access to the pedal assist mode!
- Dual sport frame design
- Battery position improves stability
- Helpful pedal assist
- Simple electronic gauge
- Not fully electric only features pedal assist