If you are a cycling professional or if you are starting in the sport, you should be able to have a team that fits your needs and also adapts to the use you will give it.
There are different types in the market but to get the perfect model that we require for irregular and steep terrain, we must know which is the best mountain bikes under $500. Keep in mind that each model is intended for a specific audience of users.
To give you a better idea, we have analyzed the best mountain bikes under 500 dollars of 2020. We will briefly explain with their main characteristics so that you can know which one best suits your needs and the use that you will give it.
- Durable mountain bike designed for trails and neighborhood rides
- Alloy crank provides steady gearing and less maintenance
This model has the main advantage of having a 24-speed system that you can use as you require and be very efficient in its movement, thanks to its large 29-inch diameter wheels.
The tires bring a double-walled aluminum coating, which makes them very durable and resistant to uneven terrain. This model comes in size L, that is, for people who are 1.75 meters tall 1.84. Its brake system is both front and rear disc.
This 29-inch mountain bike is also very easy to use since it only weighs 13 kilograms, so handling it will not require any supreme effort. It is considered by users as the best mountain bikes under $500 on the market. This for its quality, price, durability, and also resistance.
For many professional cyclists, this model is the best mountain bikes under 500 dollars of the moment, so we invite you to detail the characteristics that distinguish this product.
- Versatility: By design, you can use this bike on mountainous terrain but also in the city and asphalt roads with total efficiency during the tour.
- Components: Shimano components give a high level of performance to the bicycle, as they are recognized for their quality and strength. This model includes among its elements the Schwinn – gearbox, the Schwinn ST-EF51 actuators, and the Schwinn TZ-20 plate diverter.
- Damping: The front fork integrates suspension to cover all types of terrain, guaranteeing efficient damping, equivalent to greater stability and safety during driving.
- Material: It is made of excellent quality aluminum, and this bike stands out for being lightweight but durable and resistant to intense mountain training.
- Mounting: Users say that its assembly is simple; you just have to place the wheels and adjust the handlebars to ride on your mountain bike.
- Settings: Several users claim that the speed system arrives un-adjusted, which hinders the bike’s performance and must pay in a specialized place to make the proper adjustment.
- Conquer any off-road trail with ease with this steel-framed mountain bike with supersized all-terrain knobby tires
- The threadless headset is adjustable for riders of different heights; For added speed and performance, the strong, lightweight alloy rims keep the weight down
In this bike, you can get up to 21 different speeds to be used as you want, because it will let you go at high speed or climb places that you would not have thought. It always keeps you safe because of its innovative disc brake system; This model also has a double suspension.
Being a folding mountain bike, being a folding mountain bike, it ensures excellent flexibility of use and can be stored anywhere at home. Its dimension drastically reduced from 95 cm to 33 cm.
Although one of those with the highest weight among others in the market, it is not very heavy. Its total weight is 18 kg, which is very light compared to other mountain bikes. The aluminium frame makes it lighter.
Living in a small apartment may not give you enough space for storage, so you can opt for a folding bike as it takes up little space.
- Design: This mountain bike can be stored in small spaces because its dimension is about 95 x 33 x 74 cm when folded. Can be put in the trunk of a car.
- Material: This model is made of Hi-Ten steel, a durable and resistant material that can last for many years if adequately protected from corrosion.
- Speed: It has the Shimano gear system with 21 speeds for optimal performance for driving on slopes, climbs, and terrain without much effort.
- Instructions: The instruction manual is in English, and many users express that it is a disadvantage that is not available in Spanish.
- Materials: Several customers claim that the pedal material could be improved to offer more exceptional durability.
- The Schwinn S29 mountain bike features a 18-inch/medium frame for a suggested rider height of 5'9"-6'2"
- Schwinn aluminum dual-suspension frame with a front suspension fork and rear shocks for ultimate bump absorption and durable trail riding
The Schwinn S29 Men’s Mountain Bike model has numerous quality details. These include its aluminum frame, its front suspension, or its Shimano changes, which place it at the forefront in today’s mountain bike market.
The Schwinn S29 Men’s Mountain Bike has been manufactured in high-quality aluminum, which reduces the weight of the product and maintains adequate resistance in all types of terrain. This frame is of size L, which allows it to be used by cyclists measuring from 1.75 to 1.84 meters approximately.
This frame has the usual format, although with an extended size handlebar, which makes it easy to hold comfortably. It is finished off in the fork area with a front suspension, which absorbs the ground’s bumps and offers you greater comfort when rolling on any surface on which you move.
Changes and brakes
Another quality detail of this product has to do with its components. This bike rides a Shimano TX-55 24-speed gearbox. Automated system changes are located at the bottom of the handlebar, with simple access and efficient activation. It is not necessary to move the lever depending on the plate or pinion. We want to place, making the change this work for us.
Regarding the brakes, these use the modern disc braking system that has come to replace the traditional shoe brake format. It has a system with good-sized activation levers and discs present on both the front and rear wheels. Suitable for most of the land and uses, we want to give the bicycle.
Wheels and tires
As the last aspect of our analysis, we talk about the wheels and tires of the product. These wheels and tires have a diameter of 29 inches with MTB format so that they have enough strength to move even in the toughest terrain.
To give you the traction you need, these wheels have a medium-heel design, which, as usual, serves both to roll around the city and not too complicated terrain. Rubena manufactures the Wheel with a double wall system, which increases its resistance to torsion and reduces the risk of punctures or other problems.
- The aluminum frame of size L, together with the tires made of the same material, allows reducing the weight of the bicycle to only 13.4 kilos so that you do not have to carry more weight than necessary.
- The brakes are suitable for everyday use both in the city and on the road, although some users mention that, in case of more extreme uses, it is advisable to check if they adapt to what we need.
- Front suspension design smooths bumps while biking and increases control for fluid riding
- Fitted Shimano 24-speed derailleurs and shifters for reliable and smooth gear shifting
The next bike on our list of the best mountain bikes under 500 is Merax FT323 mountain bike. This mountain bike has a relatively wide 27.5-inch hydroformed aluminium frame and large wheels to handle better in the different terrain that you must face. These have double walls for more excellent resistance.
It has 24 speeds that will allow you to improve your movement and performance on slopes and climbs. It also helps you face different surfaces when you are on the mountain efficiently.
Moreover, incorporated fork locking system and disk brakes give you greater control. The overall weight of this bike is 15 kg; therefore, it can be handled quickly, putting less effort. It is size M, ideal for people who are between 1.59 m and 1.71 m.
For some customers, Merax is the best brand of mountain bikes for its quality, designed for amateurs and professionals of this discipline. That is why we describe the positive and negative aspects of the 1000-15M model.
- Speed: The 24 changes of speeds allow you to obtain an efficient performance of the bicycle to move quickly and adapt the pedaling to the type of terrain that you are going to travel.
- Design: Distinctive Geometric design helps the cyclist maintain a more upright posture without having discomfort in the neck, shoulders, and back for a superior experience.
- Quality: The frame is made up of high-quality hydroformed aluminum, lightweight, and resistant for a higher level of durability with 27.5 inches, which at the same time allows easy loading because it weighs just 15 kg.
- Brakes: Some users express that it would be more beneficial if the brake system were hydraulic rather than mechanical. However, those it has offer efficient performance.
This model is mainly designed to be a mountain bike for children with six different speeds in its sprocket. It is used to start the smallest of the house in this sport.
Its 12-inch aluminum wheels, which is considered ideal for children ranging from 11 to 13 years. The height and weight of the users must be considered when buying a mountain bike.
It has quite durable and resistant clothing materials, to be used for a long time and in the mountain spaces that fit this product. This model is the best among mountain bikes for its great value for money; it is one of the best mountain bike under 500 dollars and worth every penny.
For your children to start cycling, we recommend reviewing the pros and cons of the best mountain bikes under $500 or less: the Diamondback Overdrive 29 model.
- Speeds: Being designed as a children’s mountain bike has a 6-speed sprocket that, combined with the triple plate, gives you better handling on flat terrain or an incline.
- Saddle: You can adjust the saddle position with the help of a manual pressure mechanism that requires no tools.
- Materials: They are being made of an alloy of lightweight and durable metals. The tires are made of aluminum to ensure durability and corrosion resistance.
- Fork: It is rigid, lacks suspension, which can complicate the handling because there is no damping during the journey on the rough surface.
- Seat: Some user says that the seat needs better padding, as it is hard.
- 6061 18.5 inch aluminum frame and aluminum crown front suspension
- 29 inch double wall alloy rims with 29 x 2.30 tires and
Many of you will love the hardtail mountain bikes for their affordability. The Kent Hawkeye Mountain Bike makes it onto our list as one of the best hardtail mountain bikes for beginners. The bike features a 6061 aluminum construction while adding mechanical disc brakes to increase the stopping power. The 21-speed drivetrain is from the Shimano factory.
- Mechanical Disc Brakes: Most entry-level bikes have linear brakes, but the mechanical disc brakes will offer instant stopping power.
- Handlebars: The unit features a 31.8-inch handlebar system, which can be adjusted depending on your needs.
- Aluminum Frame: With an aluminum frame, it is much lighter than steel bikes, while making it easier to transport.
- Rapid Fire Shifters: While these shifters are great for experts, they are extremely sensitive and will need some experience to use.
- Brand New in box. The product ships with all relevant accessories
Huffy is one of the oldest brands in the world of cycling and they have designed various bikes for the industry. However, the Huffy 26″ Nighthawk Men’s Mountain Bike stands out as one of the best. IT features large 26-inch wheels, which combines with the 18-speed Nighthawk drivetrain system. The drivetrain includes twist shifters for rapid gear changes.
- Double Disc Brakes: Much like the top bikes, you have access to disc brakes at the front and rear of the bike.
- Tires: The bike features 26-inch tires, which are ideal for men of up to 6-feet. Additionally, 1-inch knobs on the tires will provide multifunctional traction.
- Resin Pedals: Ergonomics are important for the most comfortable ride and with ATB resin pedals, they are sculpted to provide comfort.
- Narrow Wheels: Even with the knobby tires, the bike wheels remain narrow, which is not great for bumpy terrains.
- Shimano 6-speed drivetrain with trigger shifter makes shifting simple, giving little ones a boost on climbs
- Hl Zoom 40mm travel fork soaks up rocks and roots just like on a bike for Big kids
Kids tend to get into mountain biking from an early and Diamondback is one of the top brands to consider. The Diamondback Bicycles Cobra 20 Youth Mountain is constructed from steel while featuring 20-inch wheels that should comfortably hold most teenagers. The HL Zoom front fork is around 40mm and it absorbs most of the shock.
- Shimano Shifters: Since children are prone to shifting errors, the 7-speed Shimano shifters are equipped with comfortable twist shifters.
- Linear Brakes: We don’t often recommend the linear brakes, but for kids, they offer decent stopping power.
- Shocks: The bike features a hardtail design, but a 40mm front fork can dip deep to resist the bumps from rocky terrains.
- Non-Adjustable Seat: One of the biggest drawbacks of the bike is the lack of an adjustable seat as your kid grows older.
Reliability is key for anyone who enters the mountain bike world. If you are strapped to a budget, the Roadmaster Granite Peak Men’s Mountain Bike is one of the best options that will allow you to get started. The bike features a solid steel frame, with 26-inch wheels. Additionally, the basic braking system requires less maintenance than competitors do.
- Lightweight: While the bike is made from solid steel, it features alloy wheels and an aluminum fork. It is much lighter than some of the other steel bikes.
- Tires: Compared to some of the other brands, the bike features narrow wheels, which knobs for significantly more traction.
- Budget: Aside from the great features on the bike, it is one of the most affordable options on the market today.
- Durability: You might come across a few durability issues. The caliper brakes seem to disintegrate over time.
- Schwinn aluminum full suspension frame with front suspension fork for reliable, responsive riding
- 24-speed trigger shifters and rear derailleur provide a wide gear range and smooth shifting out on the trail
A dual-suspension mountain bike is widely recognized by the rear suspension which is included. The Schwinn Protocol 1.0 Men’s Mountain Bike is one of the cheaper dual-suspension mountain bikes, featuring an aluminum construction. The bike features 24-speed EZ shifters while giving you 26-inch wheels for riding.
- Shifters: The 24-speed Shimano shifters are very easy to use, with very few glitches that happen when riding.
- Disc Brakes: While the bike only features a singular disc brake in the front, the V-brake at the back offers great support.
- Full-Suspension: It is more comfortable to ride this bike with the dual suspension, which makes it one of the best full suspension bikes
- Balance: The bike lacks a bit of balance and the braking bias is completely shifted to the front of the bike, which can be dangerous going downhill.
- Aluminum suspension frame maximizes comfort & performance
- Element suspension fork smooths the bumps and increases control
Large riders often have issues finding the right bike for their needs. However, the Mongoose Impasse Men’s Mountain Bike is one of the better 29-inch bikes. It features a dual-dual suspension system and disc brakes for optimal stopping power. Additionally, SRAM and Shimano have combined to produce the shifters and drivetrain.
- Bike Size: The bike features a 29-inch wheel size, allowing some of the larger riders to find an optimal bike.
- Drivetrain: As mentioned, SRAM and Shimano have doubled down, providing a 24-speed drivetrain with twist shifters.
- Brakes: Users will have access to a dual disc brake system that provides comfort and peace of mind when stopping.
- Lacks Shock Durability: Unfortunately, one of the first components you will need to replace is the shocks.
How To Use A Mountain Bike
For those who are love cycling but want to go beyond what conventional ones can offer you, they should go for a mountain bike. These will first allow you to ride at different speeds, have more brake capacity, and also, resistance to places steep and little regular surfaces like the ones you’ll find on the mountain, allowing you to get almost anywhere.
There is a wide variety of models and designs globally so that they can use it from beginners to two-wheel mountaineering professionals. If you ask for our suggestion, we would recommend two models among the most prominent for their sales and positive comment.
Among our list of the best mountain bike under $500, we can highlight the Schwinn S29 Men’s Mountain Bike, which has 24 different speeds to face different terrain and 29-inch wheels for more excellent stability and better travel; and the Merax FT323 Mountain Bike gives you 21 easy-to-use changes and is made of materials highly resistant to use such as aluminum.
For those people who love cycling, it will be essential to have a bicycle that allows them to face any terrain. But more importantly, it will be knowing how to maneuver it properly, whether you use it on flat surfaces, and not-so-flat surfaces, such as mountains.
As it should be noted that there are ideal bicycles to practice your favorite sport in the mountains and lend themselves to relax on asphalt. As long as you make the correct use of it, you can enjoy it for a long time.
Unpack the bike
First of all, you must proceed to unpack the bicycle. To do this, you will have to take out the corresponding pieces one by one for the assembly process. It should be noted that some bicycles tend to come unarmed, so you must assemble them at home.
Verify that the bicycle parts are complete and in good condition
In the case of a bicycle where you will mostly transport yourself while in the mountains, it will be essential that you verify, before the assembly process, that each piece is in perfect condition, even more so if it is a completely new bicycle. The fact that both the brakes and the wheels or even the handlebars are in good condition will positively influence the comfort and ease with which you can ride your mountain bike.
Proceed to assemble the bicycle
If you receive your unarmed bicycle, it should not be a concern for you, since the assembly system turns out to be quick and easy. You just have to place the two wheels in their respective positions and then adjust the handlebar properly.
However, we consider it very important that after the assembly process proceeds to verify that the tire pressure is adequate. Also, the brakes and the handlebar must be in optimal condition. At the same time, the saddle should be adjusted to your needs to pedal with great ease and comfort.
Once armed, you will be ready to ride.
Once you have assembled the bicycle correctly, you will be ready to ride. Now you simply have to take some safety measures, essential to avoid any type of incident while using it.
This way, we recommend that you make constant use of the helmet and your knee pads and cordilleras. Remember that, in case of an accident, having your safety accessories on would be of great help to avoid any type of injury, be it in any of your limbs as well as in the head.
Now, there are mountain bikes that also offer you the opportunity to use them on the asphalt. If this is your case, you should simply confirm that it has its catadioptric, ideal to be seen even in those places of low light or during the night.
While using a mountain bike, take into account the following tips.
In the case of an ideal bicycle for running in the mountains, these typically bring between 21 and 24 speeds incorporated into its gear system, capable of providing optimal performance if you find yourself rolling on slopes, climbs, or even any type of terrain. This way, we recommend that you manage to use them properly.
To do this, you simply have to make the changes when you feel that you are working hard to pedal or, conversely, when you feel that you are not making a little effort. It should be noted that making the changes properly will depend mainly on the type of path you travel to.
If an uphill is anticipated, you must make a change to a higher number, while in downhill, it must be the opposite, to achieve greater control of the bicycle. On the other hand, you must look at the path you are traveling, as it would help you to determine certain obstacles that may be on the road.
The Most Popular Brands of Mountain Bike
As we have already seen, the purchase of mountain bikes carries a series of implications that should not be overlooked. One of the aspects that most interest amateur users are the search for brands capable of offering quality, safety, and excellent performance in the field.
That is why we have researched the most popular brands of mountain bikes available on the web. We intend to offer all the useful information you may need in one place.
Moma Bikes is a bicycle company of great popularity at the level of Spain and in several countries in Europe. It is a 100% Spanish brand with its origins in the city of Barcelona and has been providing services and a great experience to the sector for more than 15 years. In Moma Bikes, you find not only the quality that a specialized manufacturer can offer but also the satisfaction of supporting local work and production.
Analyzing the opinions on the web, we find why so many users in the market prefer the bicycles of this company. Moma Bikes offers all its customers a two-year guarantee on each of its products.
Their bicycles pass through a rigorous quality control system, and no product is sent outside the workshop until each of the controls is successfully passed.
Finally, this company offers us a varied catalog that seeks to respond to all the needs and demands present in the market while maintaining a reasonably affordable value for money.
This company was founded in 1880. Falcon Cycles is a British manufacturer of bicycles that had its origins in Coventry. Today it is a traditional company of great popularity in the European Union that has excellent backgrounds and vast experience in the sector, making it a great alternative when looking for quality models.
Among the company’s important milestones, in 1898, he began, like other manufacturers of the moment, to experiment with the application of gasoline engines to his bicycle models. With this fact, he manages to produce the first motorcycle. During the two great wars that hit Europe and the world during the first half of the twentieth century, Falcon remained active in production and invention.
By the time of the postwar period, they would begin to produce the first competition bicycles, making their way to a new market: that of recreation. Its range of sports bicycles was, for a long time, a point of great attraction for sports enthusiasts and one of the company’s significant landmarks.
KS Cycling began its activities in the design and commercialization of bicycles in the year 2000. With the outbreak of the new century, a bicycle company born entirely focused on electronic commerce was born, turning the experience of buying these products into a task that could be performed from Home comfort without complications.
This company of German origin is proud to be one of the pioneers in electronic commerce and to bring to the world the characteristic quality of German products in each of its creations.
The brand’s concept is structured under the idea of offering each of its customers the bicycle of their dreams. For this, they have invested time and effort in creating a highly varied catalog that seeks to respond to different needs or lifestyles. All sorts of bikes, including a mountain bike, a city bike, or a casual use model, KS Cycling presents you with beautiful options.
Frequently asked questions
With the growing interest of the user community towards these devices, many brands present interesting GPS devices to the market for their additional functions and a high degree of precision. Ensuring that the best GPS for mountain biking would be complicated since many alternatives stand out for their performance. However, we can try to get closer to the best with the models that users rated as the best performers. These include options from brands such as Polar, Garmin, Walio, Xiaomi, Bryton, and Sigma.
Acquiring a suitable mountain bike will depend on several factors. One of the most important is the regularity of use and the budget that is available to purchase since some alternatives have a high price, but an adequate performance, with an extended useful life given by Your manufacturing materials.
Another feature is the frame size and the braking and suspension systems. The painting must adapt to the structure of the person and allow it to support the weight. Likewise, the vehicle must have an easy-to-operate brake system and a suspension with an adequate damping degree. Once these properties have been analyzed, some of the most convenient brands are Moma Bikes, Ecosmo, Getty, and New Star.
Cleaning a mountain bike is simple, but it is necessary first to get an adequate spray cleaning product to apply on the surface. This should be left to act on the structure and then removed. Next, it is necessary to remove the mud from the transmission system using specific products. Some advise that detergent be applied with a damp cloth, then rinse and dry the excess water.
Each bicycle brand has its size system, which can make selecting the appropriate one a complicated task. However, there are ways to calculate it. To do this, the crotch height must be known. It is appropriate to stand up without shoes, with straight legs to measure the distance between the groin and the ground in centimetres. This figure should be multiplied by 0.21, and the result should be taken to the size chart of the brand of interest.
This will require a cassette extractor key and a piece of the old chain. The rear wheel and the axle of the frame must be disassembled, disassembling the cassette and holding the sprockets to remove them. Then, the new cassette must be mounted on the shaft and adjusted.
These changes are regulated with a small dial that usually swivels, and that is on the bicycle’s handlebar. To operate it, it is only necessary to move it, and the gear change will occur. As in cars, the changes are applied when the route demands it. For more information on the regulation of changes, the user manual of the model should be read.
What is the best mountain bikes under $500 on the market?
The sport of mountain biking is very practised in the world. Still, to be able to do it more efficiently, if you are a beginner or a professional in the area, you must have a bicycle that allows you to face the different terrain that you will find in the field. The main thing that you should take into account before buying your model is the speeds that it gives you, the diameter of its wheels and also, its manufacturing materials and weight.
It depends on the use that you are going to give it and the needs you have, you can define which is the best mountain bikes under $500 on the market, so you must determine what you are going to use it for and if it is for your professional practices or to get started in this fascinating sport that will also allow you to reach places where you previously thought you could not, knowing beautiful landscapes and places.
In the commercial world, you will find different types of mountain bikes, some many brands and models could make your choice not easy, so we recommend that you be very careful when choosing your model, always depending on your needs.
Why buy a mountain bike?
To be able to have greater control in the use of the equipment and to be able to reach the places where you want in the field or the mountain, it is essential to have a mountain bike that will allow you to have different speeds to control the speed with which you move and also, the force you should use to climb to the surfaces.
If you have encouraged to buy one of these for your personal use or that of your children, there are some key points or determinants that you should analyze before making your choice.
These we have taken after making a comparison of mountain bikes that you can get in the market, and some of them are: the materials of manufacture, diameters of their wheels, the size that will let it fit perfectly to your body and you can use it with total comfort, and of course the budget, it is crucial to know how much it costs because you will find from the most expensive, to the one that is good and economical.
But to extend these details to you and to have the best choice for your needs, we prepare for you a guide to buying the best mountain bike under 500 dollars that you find in the market, and that fits your needs.
One of the main characteristics that you must consider before making your choice is the speed with which you need to move and the different lands on which you are going to use it, also remembering the slopes and slopes to which you must submit them.
In the more conventional models of mountain bikes, you will find a standard measure of 18 to 21 changes perfect for practicing or starting in the mountain sport. However, some reach up to 24 speeds for those who are professionals.
Another primary factor is the preparation material since they depend on the durability of the same and the resistance they can give you. The most common materials in mountain bikes, especially for the development of its frame, are carbon, aluminum, and steel, all chosen by manufacturers because they are very durable and excellent.
These materials are also combined with plastic and rubber, which are used for details and handles, more comfortable for users.
The quality of the brake materials is also indispensable. There are two types, those of rubber shoes and those of discs, such as those currently used for their efficiency and effectiveness to stop the bicycle or simply lower the speed in a controlled manner.
Size and size
The size of mountain bikes is usually standard, but you can also find models that are resistant materials and also foldable to facilitate the use of them and take up less space when you are not using them.
You must analyze the size that is suitable for your height, because not any model fits any person and the most common are S ideal for people of 1 meter 60 centimeters of 14 inches; M was ranging from 1 m 65 cm to 1 m 70 cm from 16 to 18 ”; the averages that go from 1.75 to 1.80 with 18 or 19 ”; and the L that can use it 1 m 80 cm to 1 m 90 cm and go up to 221 inches.
As we mentioned before, the price can be a highly determining factor in our purchase, and this is because being a sports team, the investment to be made is usually very high. Still, currently, there are many models and brands in the market.
You must take into account that these prices are referential and may vary by the time of purchase. The best-selling models range from 130 dollars in the cheapest and up to more than 400 dollars in the most sophisticated types.
- 1 Schwinn High Timber Youth and Adult Mountain Bike
- 2 Mongoose Dolomite Fat Tire Men’s Mountain Bike
- 3 Schwinn S29 Mens Mountain Bike
- 4 Merax FT323 Mountain Bike
- 5 Diamondback Overdrive 29
- 6 Kent Hawkeye Mountain Bike
- 7 Huffy 26″ Nighthawk Men’s Mountain Bike
- 8 Diamondback Bicycles Cobra 20 Youth Mountain Bike
- 9 Roadmaster Granite Peak Men’s Mountain Bike
- 10 Schwinn Protocol 1.0 Men’s Mountain Bike
- 11 Mongoose Impasse Men’s Mountain Bike
- 13 How To Use A Mountain Bike
- 14 The Most Popular Brands of Mountain Bike
- 15 Frequently asked questions
- 16 What is the best mountain bikes under $500 on the market?