Finding the best womens ski jackets may look easy, but this is not the case because there are a lot of factors to be considered. Fail to consider these features during purchase, and your chances of ending up with a poorly made ski jacket are worrying.
The best ski jackets for women are those brands with the best waterproof rating and great windproof performance. They are also the ones with perfect lengths and made of the right material, which is easy to care for. Luckily, you will not be looking for them today because we have made a comprehensive compilation. Read on to find out which jacket best suits your needs.
View the Best womens ski jackets Reviews
1. Wantdo Women’s Waterproof Ski Jacket Rain Jacket
- Waterproof: Water-repellent rain jacket can work under over 10000mm pressure head. Keep your body always dry and comfortable when you are outside, also can fights bad rainy or misty weather.
- Windproof: 1) Adjustable hook & loop fastener cuffs, stretchable glove with thumb hole help seal in warmth. 2) Inside windproof snap skirt, internal drawcord hem, detachable and adjustable storm hood help to keep wind out. 3) Wear resisting soft shell is highly wind resistant.
One reason why you will choose a particular women’s ski jacket over another is the level of warmness. Well, we feel that the Wantdo Women’s Waterproof Ski Jacket Rain Jacket is spot on when it comes to delivering optimum warmth. It is made with warm fabric so it can play its role as expected. It has 240g polyester fiber that boats great heat retention.
It is also made with a professional water-repellent coated and fuzzy lining to further provide the much-needed warmth. Since it is water-repellent, this jacket will keep your body warm and dry. It can fight misty or bad rainy weather to make sure you are always comfortable. Besides, the ski jacket is designed to deliver windproof performance.
And the features that enable it to achieve that are adjustable cuffs, wear-resistant soft shell, adjustable storm hood, and internal drawcord hem. What’s more, this women’s ski jacket is equipped with several pockets to promote ultimate convenience. These pockets are two zippered hand pockets, one internal secure media pocket, one zippered chest pocket, and one internal pocket.
2. OutdoorMaster Women’s 3-in-1 Ski Jacket
- VERSATILE 3-IN-1 SKI JACKET FOR WOMEN - 3-in-1 ski jacket set for all weather conditions. Both the hooded waterproof shell & the inner fleece jacket can be worn on their own or together.
- WATERPROOF & BREATHABLE HOODED SHELL - External hooded soft shell made of a waterproof & breathable material with TEFLON surface protection. For rough winter weather in the outdoors. Thin & light when worn on its own.
This versatile jacket is 3-in-1 in the sense that it comes with a hooded waterproof shell and an inner fleece jacket. Both of these can be worn together or separately. In our opinion, this is a great purchase because it will save you money by eliminating the need to buy an inner fleece jacket.
The set is great for all weather conditions, and it even has a hood to prevent the rain from hitting your head as well as to provide extra protection against the cold. Although the external hooded soft shell is waterproof, it is made of breathable material to keep you comfortable all through.
As if that’s not enough, it boasts TEFLON surface protection. The set is packed with ski-friendly features for years of use. It has waterproof YKK zippers that hold up well to harsh weather. It also has easy-access chest pockets where you can temporarily store items you always use. The fact that the set is made of 100-percent polyester means it is durable and extremely easy to care for.
3. Wantdo Women’s 3-in-1 Waterproof Ski Jacket
- Versatile liner: This winter jacket filling with high quality cotton is warm and lightweigt. High-class polyester pongee fabric is more skin-friendly and soft. Wear the liner separately is also a good choice at home or go outside
- Windproof: Detachable hood featuring adjustable drawstring, elastic cuffs, SBS zipper and button to connect shell and inner jacket together. The snow coat with special material and design can keep wind out effectively
The material used to make this 3-in-1 waterproof ski jacket by Wantdo is of high quality and unique. The material is none other than Taslan, and it is likable because it is resistant to wear plus it does not make a lot of noise. Ideally, you will not need to wash this set every time; thanks to the waterproof and anti-static functions of Teflon craft. The stand collar jacket filling has premium cotton, and it is warm and lightweight.
There is also first-class polyester pongee fabric, which is super skin-friendly and soft to further make you comfortable. Since the jacket is 3 in 1, you can choose to wear the liner separately, especially when you are indoors, or wear it together with the hard shell when going out and it’s really cold.
The hood of this set is detachable to further promote convenience. Besides, this set is designed to provide unparalleled windproof performance. It has elastic cuffs, adjustable drawstring, and SBS 2-way zipper, among others. It is perfect for downhill skiing, camping, snowboarding, cycling, rock climbing, mountaineering, hiking, and more.
4. CAMEL CROWN Women’s Mountain Snow Ski Jacket
- ➤WATERPROOF ---- The waterproof level is 10000mm/H2O, breathability is 3000 g/m2/25 hours on average, and all the zippers are in waterproof design, waterproof polyester spinning fabric can prevent rainwater permeating into the ski jacket and meanwhile eliminate sweat in time
- ➤ WINDPROOF ---- The windbreaker jacket shell with the adjustable and detachable hood, has a high density of textiles, which can prevent the cold wind entering inside. 181g lightweight warm cotton filled locks the body heat effectively and builds a perfect Camel-Tex windbreak system. And with Adjustable cuffs, the stretchable glove with thumb hole helps keep warm.
CAMEL CROWN is regarded as one of the best manufacturers because it hardly disappoints. This time around it brings you a mountain snow ski jacket. Well, one main reason why this ski jacket has made it to these reviews is that it has an extremely fuzzy and soft lining that combines with cotton padding to help provide optimum warmth.
We are also pleased to note that this ski jacket for women is waterproof, and it boasts amazing moisture-wicking performance. From these features, it is evident that this ski jacket will keep you comfortable even in rainy weather. The level of waterproofing is 10000 millimeter/H2O and breathability is 3000 grams per square meter per 24H on average.
Ideally, the waterproof performance is extended to waterproof-designed zippers. Plus there is a polyester spinning fabric that is waterproof to prevent rainwater. The hood of this snow ski jacket is detachable and adjustable for maximum convenience. The jacket features two side pockets (zippered), 14 Velcro big inner pockets, 1 waterproof breast pocket, and 1 inner pocket (zippered).
5. CAMEL CROWN Women’s Mountain Coat 3 in 1 Ski Jacket
- ➤3-in-1 Jacket: Rain jacket for women 3 in 1 set combines with waterproof coat women and fleece jacket inner. Both of them can be worn together or by it’s own, so you can wear it almost all seasons. Soft and breathable inner fleece jacket makes great heat retention, waterproof windproof winter jacket coat will keeping you warm and comfortable in cold weather winter outdoor.
- ➤Waterproof: CAMEL CROWN ski jacket women made of military grade Teflon materials with great waterproof function which level reach 5000mm. It can handle inclement weather such as heavy fog, rainy or snow day. With women waterproof rain jackets, just zip up seamless zipper, adjust the windproof hook, and then you can continue your outdoor activities.
Before we begin reviewing this ski jacket, it is important to note that you should order a size up. Away from that, the ski jacket boasts a 3-in-1 design to make sure you are not inconvenienced in any way, as the design is equipped to overcome all weather conditions.
The 3-in-1 design features a soft and breathable inner fleece jacket that boasts great heat retention and, therefore, will keep you warm and comfortable in cold weather. During crisp fall days, the inner fleece jacket is the best bet. The thoughtful design also features a shell that you can wear as a lightweight waterproof layer. Ideally, you can wear both the inner fleece jacket and the shell together for when the outdoor conditions become tough. The ski jacket is both windproof and waterproof, and it can work under over 10000 mm pressure head.
Since the set is designed for all weather conditions, it is great for snowboarding, skiing or hiking. It is also perfect for rainy days. What’s more, the design of this ski jacket is ergonomic, and it features two zippered hand pockets outside and a secure pocket, which, in turn, features a supporting fixture hole for earphones inside.
6. Mountain Warehouse Womens Ski Jacket
- Microfibre Insulation - Provides excellent heat retention, a synthetic alternative to down
- Snowskirt - Helps prevent snow getting inside your jacket if you take a tumble. Fully attached to jacket
Stylish entry-level skiers should consider investing in the Mountain Warehouse Womens Ski Jacket. It has everything you need and will, therefore, keep you warm in cold weather. It is made of 100-percent polyester, which is easy to care for and very durable for exceptional performance.
Furthermore, this women’s ski jacket is snowproof, and this is because it is treated with durable water-repellent technology. It is also windproof; thanks to the premium insulation and fleece lining. Needless to say, this ski jacket will keep you warm all day long. The ski jacket also features an integrated snowskirt that is flexible and helps prevent snow from getting inside. Like other top-notch snow ski jackets for women, this brand has adjustable features, including cuffs, hood, and hem.
These adjustable features promote convenience. Additionally, the ski jacket comes equipped with multiple pockets to provide you with a perfect place to keep essentials and other small items. The ski jacket is available in many different colors, including dark purple, monochrome, pale blue, navy, and carbon. These different color options will let you settle for what will go well with your outfit.
7. CAMEL CROWN Womens Windbreaker Coat 3-in-1 Jacket
- 3-IN-1 Breathable & Warm Jacket:CAMEL CROWN waterproof windproof ski jacket set combines with waterproof coat women and inner fleece jacket. The inner womens jacket is also fitted with soft touch and lightweight lining to maximize comfort and skin contact zones. It also promotes excellent breathability. Both shell outside and inner jacket can be worn respectively or together.
- Waterproof: Our waterproof jacket for women’s fabric construction uses a combination of the supremely hard wearing high technology with taped seams to reach rain coats effect. Also, Water-repellent rain jacket can work under over 7500mm pressure head. With CAMEL CROWN waterproof rain jackets, just zip up seamless zipper, adjust the windproof hook, you can continue you hiking, skiing or snowboarding even in rainy days.
CAMEL CROWN has another quality brand, which is 3-in-1. And this means it is a complete set that combines a waterproof coat for women with a fleece jacket inner. Both of these two pieces can either be worn separately or together. The soft inner fleece jacket is breathable yet it ensures great heat retention. The waterproof windproof jacket coat, on the other hand, is designed to keep you warm and comfortable in cold weather.
Besides, this women’s ski jacket is made with military-grade TEFLON materials, which boast great waterproof function. It, therefore, goes without saying that this set can handle such inclement weather as rainy, heavy fog or snowy day. The set is insanely easy to use, as all you need to do is to zip up the smooth zipper, adjust the hook (windproof), and you are done! Other features of this ski jacket are adjustable cuffs and stand collar.
These features combine with long-sleeve hooded design to make sure you are protected from the wind. The set is ideal for mountaineering, winter skiing, rock climbing, camping, and hiking. It is also great for snowy, cloudy, sunny, and windy days.
8. Andorra Women Performance Insulated Ski Jacket with Zip-Off Hood
- Critical seams sealed to keep water out; Microfleece lined zip-off hood
- Plenty of snap and zippered pockets to store hand warmers and belongings
A women’s jacket for skiing must be well made to deliver exceptional performance all the time. The Andorra Women Insulated Ski Jacket is one of the well-crafted ski jackets you have ever come across. It has its crucial seams all sealed to prevent water from getting in, thereby, making sure you stay dry even in wet weather.
Another feature that greatly helps improve the performance of this ski jacket is the microfleece-lined hood (zip-off) that offers extra protection from the cold. Plus this ski jacket is equipped with adjustable waist and cuffs to help keep the wind at bay.
We are also impressed to note that the insulated ski jacket features a moisture-wicking inner material that will keep you dry and super comfortable. The jacket is machine washable; meaning caring for it is a breeze. The plenty of zippered pockets will provide you with a nice place to keep your hands warm when the cold starts to bite. They also offer an excellent place to keep your belongings.
9. Spmor Women’s Waterproof Ski Jacket
- WATERPROOF ---- The waterproof level is 5000mm/H2O, breathability is 3000 g/m/24 hours on average, and all the zippers are in waterproof design, waterproof polyester spinning fabric can avoid rainwater permeating into the ski jacket
- WINDPROOF ---- The windbreaker jacket shell with the adjustable and detachable hood, has a high density of textiles, which can avoid the cold wind entering inside. And with Adjustable cuffs, the stretchable glove with thumb hole helps keep warm
The fabric used to make this waterproof ski jacket is 100-percent polyester. For this reason, it is safe to say that this ski jacket is durable and extremely easy to care for. The microfibre fabric is extremely lightweight, soft, and comfortable to let you wear the jacket for hours without being bothered by any issues. Besides, this ski jacket boasts water-repellent properties.
It can prevent water splash, and this means it will keep you dry throughout your time wearing it. The ski jacket also has adjustable cuffs that work together with the stretchable glove featuring a thumb hole to help retain warmth. Moreover, there is an inside snap powder skirt (waterproof), internal drawcord hem, and detachable & adjustable storm hood.
All these 3 features protect against the wind, thereby, making sure you are dry and comfortable. The ski jacket is perfect for numerous activities such as fishing, hiking, downhill skiing, outdoor exercise, picnic, snowboarding, mountain climbing, cycling, camping, riding, and more. The numerous pockets of this ski jacket include 2 hand pockets (zippered), 2 internal pockets, and 1 chest pocket (zippered).
10. Krumba Women’s Waterproof Windproof Hooded Ski Jacket
- Fabric: 100%Polyester, waterproof(water column 2000mm), Windproof,breathable
- Features:Cut and sewn, All seam taped, Removable hood, Elastic draw string, Stand collar, Front zipper, Snaps double facing, 2 side zip pockets, 1 breast pocket with contrast color zipper, Inside adjustable snow guard, Fancy zipper puller, Small card pocket on left sleeve with zipper, Sleeve with inner cuff, Inside pockets
Although the Krumba Hooded Jacket is designed for skiing, it is also great for hiking, camping, fishing, cycling, skating, etc. It is made of 100-percent polyester, meaning it delivers stunning durability and is very easy to care for. Another great quality of this hooded ski jacket is that it is waterproof and breathable at the same time.
That being said, you can wear it with confidence knowing that even when the day suddenly transforms from snowy to sunny, the jacket will not cause any form of discomfort. Another unique feature that makes this ski jacket gets a place in these reviews is that it locks temperature 360 degrees inside to separate cold air from warm air.
The jacket also features an elastic drawstring, removable hood, and stand collar to help keep the wind at bay. Additionally, this jacket has several pockets, and these are 2 side zip pockets, small card pocket on left sleeve with zipper, and 1 breast pocket featuring a contrast color zipper. To care for this jacket, simply wash it with similar colors. Do not tumble dry or bleach. And when it comes to ironing it, be keen to do that when the jacket is inside out.
Buyer’s Guide for the Best Womens Ski Jacket
The following factors are the ones we have discussed in this buyer’s guide.
The material used to make a ski jacket should be your major concern. That being said, try to pick a jacket or jackets made of premium material, which is tough and more than ready to stand up to harsh outdoor conditions. Also, make sure the material is easy to care for.
To protect you perfectly during skiing adventures, your jacket should not just be waterproof but also it should be windproof. And for a ski jacket to be a great windproof jacket, it must have such features as adjustable cuffs, stand collar, and hood.
Before you buy a ski jacket for women, ensure that its length fits you perfectly. You definitely do not want a jacket that is so long that it somewhat tampers with your natural way of walking. You also, do not want a ski jacket that is too short to the extent that it tends to expose or allow cold air in.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which jacket offers great wind protection?
One ski jacket we think will not disappoint when it comes to protecting against the wind is the Wantdo Women’s Waterproof Ski Jacket Rain Jacket. It has such features as adjustable cuffs, wear-resistant soft shell, internal drawcord hem, and adjustable storm hood. All these features provide protection against the wind.
What is the best material to make a ski jacket?
The material used to make your ski jacket should be wear-resistant for years of use. It should also not make a lot of noise when you are walking or looking for something in the jacket’s pockets. Well, some of these materials are polyester and Taslan.
Should ski jackets be lightweight?
Yes. Although this sounds contradictory to what most people believe, a lightweight ski jacket is better than one which is heavier. This is because a lightweight jacket is easy to handle. You can wash it easily, and it dries fast. Moreover, a lightweight jacket can be used in any kind of weather. It is perfect for rainy, snowy, and sunny weather.